Saturday, February 16, 2008

Built In Dispose-All

Alex very much enjoying her Graham Crackers!

Alex: our human disposal. She thoroughly enjoys mealtime. She eats twice as much as Sam! It is amazing what that kid can down! She'll eat her own food and beg for yours by flailing her arms like a chicken trying to fly and grunting at us. It is quite a site! (The first picture was taken when we first started feeding Alex rice cereal in November).

5 comments:

The Ericksons said...

It looks like mealtime is an adventure at your house. I can't wait until we reach that point. It looks like a fun mess.

I Love Good Grub said...

So cute. Love that little grin in the last pic.

Ashlee said...

That last picture is definitely adorable. That look on her face like "Ha I am going to crumble this roll all over the floor, rub it in my hair, stuff some down my shirt, and if I get lucky rub some in your hair and there is just NOTHIN you can do about it!"

WhiteFamily said...

I love how cute they are covered in their food - it makes you know they like to eat and hopefully it means they aren't allergic to it. But man I hate cleaning up after their messes.

Melissa said...

You sure have some adorable little ones.