Jared can still dunk at 27!Amazing for an old, out of shape accountant! I think he was trying to show off a bit for his Teacher's Quorum. Jury is still out whether he pulled something in the process.
Basketball for old men like ours has turned into a high risk activity. I think every time Andy plays he comes home with another ailment. But alas he will go and play the next day if someone tells about some pick-up game somewhere. The dunk is pretty impressive I have to say!
2 comments:
Hey Jared,
When I grow up, I want to be like you!
Kenny
Basketball for old men like ours has turned into a high risk activity. I think every time Andy plays he comes home with another ailment. But alas he will go and play the next day if someone tells about some pick-up game somewhere. The dunk is pretty impressive I have to say!
Post a Comment