Hey! How cute are those girls! We have one too at brandonamesfamily.blogspot.com. I miss seeing you girls sooo much. North Dakota is so cold right now! Love ya, Rachel
Happy Valentines Day! I found you on Camille's blog. :) Yay! You did it! I am so excited that you have a blog - now I will be able to keep track of your darling little family. It is has been so long! Your girls are too cute for words (of course.... they belong to you!) I'll be checking back often. xoxo
Hiya! So glad you have a cute little blog. Your little ladies are absolutely gorgeous, can't believe how big they are. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
7 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world, seriously addicting. Your kids are so cute and I LOVE the tractor, how fun!! Our blog is kyleandjill.com
Hey!
How cute are those girls! We have one too at brandonamesfamily.blogspot.com. I miss seeing you girls sooo much. North Dakota is so cold right now! Love ya, Rachel
Happy Valentines Day! I found you on Camille's blog. :) Yay! You did it! I am so excited that you have a blog - now I will be able to keep track of your darling little family. It is has been so long! Your girls are too cute for words (of course.... they belong to you!) I'll be checking back often. xoxo
What cute little red-heads.
Yeah for being able to see pics and hear what great things you are up to.
I'm going to boise this weekend and then will be home in wellsville monday to wednesday.
I think ambie and maya will be in town.
love you!
happy valentines day.
Loving the red hair! You have got a couple of cuties on your hands here! I am really excited that you have joined the blogging world.
Hiya! So glad you have a cute little blog. Your little ladies are absolutely gorgeous, can't believe how big they are. Can't wait to see you in a few days!
Yippee!! I'm so glad you have a blog now. LOVE it. Those pix of your girls are sooooooo cute. How do you stand it...they are adorable!!
Post a Comment