Sam is about the craziest sleeperwe know. She can never manage to keep under the covers and it's a miracle if her head is even in the same vicinity as her pillow. She is so wild and her snore sounds like an elephant with a head cold! We just can't stop taking pictures of the funny positions we find her in!
Hey Mandy! Got to your blog from spence and brittney's. I can't believe how big Alex is now! We have a spot too now...markandsummer.blogspot.com. Hope your doing good, say "hi" to Jared for us!
hey mand! i just found your blog! it's fun to see your kids. they're so cute. for some reason sam looks kind of like carly in these pictures. weird i know. anyway. i'm glad to know where to find you these days.
Are you sure that you haven't been blogging FOREVER? Seriously Mandy you are the best at everything you try your hand at! I love the blog, and your stampin' up--yep I still keep tabs on that too! We should get together sometime, I still haven't met Alex, and cute Sam--where does all the time go and we end up with an almost 1 year old and a 3 year old!?
4 comments:
Hilarious!!!!!! Tanner is CRAZY too. It's funny how they can sleep anywhere or way!!!
Hey Mandy! Got to your blog from spence and brittney's. I can't believe how big Alex is now! We have a spot too now...markandsummer.blogspot.com. Hope your doing good, say "hi" to Jared for us!
hey mand! i just found your blog! it's fun to see your kids. they're so cute. for some reason sam looks kind of like carly in these pictures. weird i know. anyway. i'm glad to know where to find you these days.
Are you sure that you haven't been blogging FOREVER? Seriously Mandy you are the best at everything you try your hand at! I love the blog, and your stampin' up--yep I still keep tabs on that too! We should get together sometime, I still haven't met Alex, and cute Sam--where does all the time go and we end up with an almost 1 year old and a 3 year old!?
Post a Comment