skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Learning a new trick
It snowed like mad today and we live on this little dirt road that never gets plowed and drifts terribly! Being that I am the tax widow these days and there is no way Jared would make it home in our little civic without me towing him...I'm in charge of trying to dig us out somewhat. So I've learned a new skill...plowing with our 1965 Ferguson tractor. Jared's dad gave it to us last Christmas and it is a handy piece of machinery, but it has a few quirks that take some getting used to! I am far, far, far from being skilled at it, but it is kind of fun to learn something new and be self-sufficient!
3 comments:
Mandy, We are way impressed that you drive this around. Way cute blog. Your girls are beautiful!
I love that you drive that big machine around. It has been a life long dream of mine to drive around a tractor! I am jealous. What a woman!!
Mandy I can just imagine your little self bumping along on that thing. I am impressed! These days I know how you feel being a tax accountant widow.
Post a Comment