Sam in her favorite dress-up dress. It is an old, ratty, lacy one that my mom pulled out from when we were little and gave to her (thank you mom ;)....) She got a new one for Christmas but won't touch it. If you notice this one is all frayed around the collar. Just about every day she sneaks into her room after breakfast, strips whatever cute clothes I have put on her for the day, and puts this on...and of course she has to have the pretty shoes to go with it. She loves to clop around on our hardwood floors in them.
I don't generally condone jumping on the bed...ok...every once in a while...but Sam was loving it and I was having fun taking pictures! I love the way her hair stands on end!
Alex has this whole repertoire of funny faces and noises lately. She is such a riot! The last one is the best...she'll give you this squinty little raised eyebrow smile, then blink really slowly and laugh at you.



1 comment:
Laynee came in while I was looking at your blog and immediately recognized Sam. She was very sad that she couldn't come over to your house to wear that BEAUTIFUL princess dress! Alex has the prettiest eyes. So fun!
Post a Comment