Monday, May 31, 2010

Free Photo Shoot Giveaway

My uber talented friend and photographer, Camille, has been featured on Becky Higgins blog and is giving away a free photo sitting! How exciting! She is great at capturing all that is beautiful and darling about our girls (and our family). We love her. I can totally believe that she is being featured because she does such phenomenal work...so head over to Becky's blog today (May 31st) and leave a comment so you have a chance to win! (she is the utah:cache valley giveaway photographer). If you want to see more of her work, head to her photo blog here. And even if you don't win, call her anyways...she is totally affordable and, like I said, absolutely fantabulous at what she does.

1 comment:

I Love Good Grub said...

You are so nice!!! Love you. Can't wait to see that baby! I'd love to get a text when you have him/her. Can we do some newborn shots?