has arrived!
Thursday, June 3rd 6:09 am
8 lb 6 oz
21 inches long
lots of curly red hair!
She was a bit bruised to begin with-the little darling had the cord around her neck, but she is doing famously now and she is so darn fun! She definitely looks like an Erickson (a lot like Sam did when she was born). We are so happy she is here and healthy! The big sisters are loving every minute of her. Sam is especially helpful and careful...Alex isn't quite sure what to do with Rees yet...but she loves to give her little kisses. Thanks to everyone that has helped with the girls and things this weekend. We feel so blessed!



Thursday, June 3rd 6:09 am
8 lb 6 oz
21 inches long
lots of curly red hair!
She was a bit bruised to begin with-the little darling had the cord around her neck, but she is doing famously now and she is so darn fun! She definitely looks like an Erickson (a lot like Sam did when she was born). We are so happy she is here and healthy! The big sisters are loving every minute of her. Sam is especially helpful and careful...Alex isn't quite sure what to do with Rees yet...but she loves to give her little kisses. Thanks to everyone that has helped with the girls and things this weekend. We feel so blessed!



23 comments:
Mandy!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! She is soo beautiful.. three beautiful girls!! It is really so much fun and I love her name. I hope you are doing well. I want to call you this week!! We love you guys! Enjoy every minute, it feels like it goes by faster with #3(and I though the other two were fast) :)
so so so so super cute!! Congrats!!! Your girls are sooo cute!! :) I absolutely LOVE red hair!!
OH I want to kiss that baby! I LOVE the pics of the big sisters holding that precious cargo!
You guys made such a beautiful darling girl! I can't wait to see her grow up!
I hope you get some rest somehow in the next few weeks!
We'll be thinking of you!
Another girl! Congrats! She is just beautiful!
Rees is beautiful! What a lucky girl to have that wonderful hair. Hope that you are feeling well. Take care.
She's a cutie! At least Alex looks like she is doing better with Rees than Aaron did with Braden ;)
Oh, how precious! Congrats on her arrival. Lots of love to you all. :)
Congratulaions on your sweet baby girl!!! She is absolutely beautiful and defintiely reminds me of Sam!! What a beautiful family you have! I love the name Rees too! :) Hope you are enjoying being home and adjusting to your latest addition! Keep the pics coming when you aren't sleeping and running around with your little helpers! :)
She is so beautiful. Congrats!
Oh...my...sweetness! She is absolutely adorable. You two make the cutest kids ever! CONGRATS!!!
She is adorable and Sam and Alex are such proud sisters holding her. She was born the same day Seth Aaron was born, just a few hours later. Congratulations to all of you!!
Congrats!! She is cute and looks like your other two. Welcome to the all girls club again. How are you doing Mandy? Taitem wants to know why here middle name isn't pieces? I love the name Rees.
Congrats you guys, she deffinatly looks like she fits in!! I love all that curly red hair!! Glad she's here and ding well!! Hope all is well with the rest of you!!
Oh my goodness!! She is so so cute! She definitely looks like she belongs in the family. I can't wait to meet her. She is so cute!
Congrats, she is adorable!!
Congratulations!! She is precious as are all your girls. So happy for you all and wish I was there to give her a kiss. Love ya!
Congrats! She is beautiful, and what an adorable name she has! : ) I hope you are feeling good Mommy and getting a little sleep in.
congrats, she is so adorable!!! 3 girls, so fun!!!! take care of yourself, you look great after just having a baby.
She is lovely! What a perfect little addition to your family! Three... make that four beauties in your house, jared is a lucky man! So happy for you all!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I'm so excited for you guys! She's darling and definitely an Erickson!!! She's got tons of hair!!! I hope you're all doing well and adjusting to 3! I love her name also!!!Keep the pictures coming:-)! Love ya!!
It does not get any better!!
Ken and Bev
Love the pics! Rees is a beautiful baby and I love the pic of Alex holding baby sister.
Congratulations!!!She's so cute, of course. No surprise there, all your girls are BEAUTIFUL! Zac and Rees will have buckets of fun together whenever we're in utah.
Post a Comment