Well people...it has been 8 lovely years since I married this stellar fellow. Isn't he handsome in his glasses and tux! (He hates the glasses)
I actually uploaded our wedding photos a little while back, so here is a flashback for you. 
It is absolutely fantastic being married to my best friend. It is crazy to think we have been together so long-but then again-it doesn't feel like we were ever not. Love that. My favs about our life-working in the garden together, the great conversation, midnight movies or Seinfeld reruns accompanied by silent laughter (when Jared really laughs-it isn't audible-he just gets this silent, body wracking chuckle that makes me smile), watching and benefiting from his handy-work (with everything), and the list goes on people. Hope everyone is as blessed. Love you honey!






2 comments:
I don't think I have ever seen your wedding pics. . they are great! Happy 8 years!! I hope you are still feeling good!
Happy Anniversary!! Loved seeing the pictures.
Post a Comment