Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday!

We celebrated this little lady's birthday last month and I've been a terrible procrastinator about posting it! She is absolute happiness and joy. Here are a few fun things about Ali-bug:
  • She loves to sing...she masters songs very quickly; tune, words and all and loves to sing all the time-sometimes with a little vibrato. (She is known to break out into Lady Antebellum songs in nursery)
  • She loves 'venchtables'...especially steamed broccoli, rootbeer floats, and 'steak & salmon' (she always asks for those when we go to make dinner)
  • She is very affectionate-she often comes up to me and caresses my cheeks and then gives me a tender little kiss
  • She is a fabulous snuggler-she likes to crawl in bed with us around 7:00-7:30 am and cuddle-thankfully she goes right back to sleep.
  • She is super clumsy these days-she trips over her feet all the time or runs into things. Poor little dear
  • She is a bit obstinate or stubborn at times (wonder where she gets that from)
  • She likes to 'watch a little show'-she loves movies, especially princess ones
  • She loves to do 'the higher thing' or look at 'Where's Waldo' with dad every night
  • She loves babies-she is very soft with them and loves to smile and coo and touch them..sometimes a little too much.
I just had to throw these in for fun-Alex sometimes has a camera aversion...she refused to look at the camera, but the other two didn't have problems making funny faces at us!

5 comments:

Sheri said...

Looks like it was lots of fun. Ashlyn told me she LOVES Alex's cake. :)

Hmachine said...

Your kids are sooooo cute!!! I love all the red hair. I have 2 red heads and I LOVE it!!!!!! Your kids look so happy!!! :) it's fun to find you!

Bourgeous said...

WOW look at that CAKE! Love it! Happy birthday Alex! Also, congrats on the anniversary. It was so fun to look at your wedding photos. What a cool couple.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Alex, what a cake! I love the pics too.

Amy said...

I love celebrating the kids' birthdays!! Love the cake. I didn't think to cover the cones with frosting. But it makes it fit for a little princess.