Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Treehouse Museum

I finally uploaded some recent pictures. Our most recent exciting adventure was with Brittney & Spencer and the twins at a place called the Treehouse Museum. We grabbed a bite to eat and played the whole night! It was a blast. The girls couldn't get enough of all the fun play areas! They especially loved the music area. Alex was big into playing house, and Sam had a blast with the trains. We were so excited to spend time with our cousins and are so glad they invited us down for some time together! It was a little tough to get a picture of everyone. Alex was not being a team player for a group photo. Alas...how can you stand still with so many fun things to do!

1 comment:

Jesse and Mindi said...

I feel like I haven't seen you forever!! I love the hair pics, I haven't checked for a while obviously, but that's too funny, well really not, but what do ya do? Except for take away the scissors just like you did:) I love your table runners!! That second one is my very favorite!! I would love to make that one!! I have many unfinished projects alos, I definitely need to get going on them!! Looks like you guys have been having fun!!!