5 years ago
Monday, March 16, 2009
Yay for Spring!
It is finally starting feel like spring around this place! It hit 50 degrees today and we couldn't believe how warm it felt! Wahoo. We went down to the mailbox to get the mail and ended up having some fun in the mud. The dumplings got new Wellies...so we had to try them out! The girls had a blast jumping in puddles and making mud pies. Thank heavens the snow is finally melting and melting fast! We are ready for spring! 





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I love the boots with the skirt. Too cute!
I love these pictures! Good job. And I am so ready for spring too! We have been going on walks the past couple of days and it's so so nice to get outside.
oh my....your little ladies and maya are definitely related in the mud idea-i can't keep her out of it! she loves it, running it through her fingers. :) i love the boots-so dang cute.
i love the boots too!!
reminds me of the days when my dad would irrigate the garden and we'd have a good old mud fight and then have to rinse off in the ditch before going in to take an acutal shower.
hope st pattys was a happy one.
st pattys means birthday week for the williamson clan is just around the corner.
yippie for spring I love that the mud was no deterent to spring fun!
Post a Comment