One of my absolute favorite holidays. I think just because I love
GREEN. And maybe it is because I have
red hair and a little Celtic heritage...but mostly just because of the
green. So, we dressed from head to toe in it and had a lucky day! Hope you all did too.


3 comments:
happy GREEN day! hope you and the ladies had a good one. i just realized that your amazing quilt is showing in the pics....it is BEAUTIFUL. i'm so happy you have it all done. :)
You are too cute, thanks!!! I can't believe how fast our kiddos grow either!! By the way, I am loving your St. Pattys day fun!! I love all the fun green, it looks gorgeous with your girls' red hair!! Also, I am soo impressed with your table runners, what a fun idea! I love the fun fabric too!! You never cease to amaze me!! :-) I hope all is well with your cute fam!
Your family is just too CUTE! I love green too. Glad to see you had a festive Patty's day.
Post a Comment