Thursday, March 26, 2009

Skills

Sam says some pretty funny things sometimes...this one was short and sweet and we all got a great laugh out of it. We have a little music group that meets once a week to sing songs, read books, etc. We were singing a song about babies, so they all had a baby. My friend was leading the song and she was telling them to use their 'skills' to move the baby's arms to do the actions for the songs. Of course Sam pops in 'I'VE GOT SKILLS!'. She was so excited to show everyone her mad 'skills' playing with the baby. What a ham.

5 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

Sam is at such a cute age! I love the things that come out of our innocent childrens mouths. Akalia would say "Oh SNAP!"

Sheri said...

So funny! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY! I love you!

Melissa said...

I love it! way to be Sam!

The Ericksons said...

Happy Birthday Mandy! We hope you have a great day.

Bourgeous said...

Happy belated birthday, hope it was great. I laughed so hard at Sam's skills! Isn't it amazing how many adorable things come out of little ones.