5 years ago
Saturday, February 21, 2009
The Damage
I get the scissors down for her to cut art projects for 5 seconds and what does she do? These pictures don't do a whole lot of justice. I had the top of it pulled up and she pretty much cut everything on the left side that was still down...so she has a small bit of hair on top to cover it, but not a heck of a lot. I flipped out (I had to remove myself to the garage for a moment to collect myself!) . GRRRHH! She started to bawl when I said we may have to cut the rest of it off short...so why did she start cutting in the 1st place? Beats me. Needless to say that scissors are banished from our house for a moment.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
Oh no! Naughty Sam! She would be cute with short hair too though. Maybe now she's learned her lesson? Who knows...
Oh I would have died. . . and then maybe screamed. . . and then probably cried! I cannot believe that she had enough hair that the cut off part was 12 inches!!
I am dreading this to happen to Avery. Every time she has a pair of scissors, I can see the look in her eyes as she is looking at the scissors while reaching up to grab her bangs! She still looks beautiful...uneven hair and all:)
Girls, and their fascination with hair! What do you do with them? I agree, she does still look cute.
I know this day is in my near future, but I am totally dreading it!! Of coures Sam is as adorable as ever, snip or no snip!! :-) It will be a sad day though when Kenzi takes her turn as hair stylist!!
It is always so cute in her photos that I am mourning with you, I am glad that you have photos to document because it will be a good story to retell.
I love how you removed yourself from the situation. I do the same thing ALL the time. She looks adorable still. Post pics if you do decide to cut it. GOOD luck banning the scissors.
Oh no! At least she didn't cut her sister's hair too.
I lost your e-mail. I need it, please!
I think she would be so cute with a little bob. What a crazy little girl.
I think i'd be a little angry myself!! Of course, once a kid finds scissors, that's going to be the first thing they go for. What's up with that? Hopefully boys won't be as bad because i'm not looking forward to that day!!
Look's like you're busy.
Cute girls.
What's your mom up too?
Post a Comment