how cute to see them so excited for summer. maya said today "let's go swimming." :) it's still cold here, and it snowed last night. boo!
That is SO stinkin' cute!
HILARIOUS!! This is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. We will pray for some spring weather to come your way!
Pretty funny April fools trick! Hope to bump into you again soon.
so sweet I am right there with ya girls
So funny! I love how excited for spring they are.
Super cute swimsuites. Doesn't Utah know that it is spring? Hope it starts to warm up soon!
What sweet little girlies daydreaming about warmer days - hope they come to you soon!
I wish too! We are going to have lots of pool days when it eventually turns warm.
Okay...that is so way cute. I love it! No wishful thinking here. It's bathing suit weather for us. I don't miss Utah this time a year that's for sure.
HI!! I found your blog on Alisha's. Hope you don't mind. Your girls are beautiful!. I can't believe I haven't seen you in years. I hope all is good.
Post a Comment
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
11 comments:
how cute to see them so excited for summer. maya said today "let's go swimming." :) it's still cold here, and it snowed last night. boo!
That is SO stinkin' cute!
HILARIOUS!! This is the cutest thing I have seen in a while. We will pray for some spring weather to come your way!
Pretty funny April fools trick! Hope to bump into you again soon.
so sweet I am right there with ya girls
So funny! I love how excited for spring they are.
Super cute swimsuites. Doesn't Utah know that it is spring? Hope it starts to warm up soon!
What sweet little girlies daydreaming about warmer days - hope they come to you soon!
I wish too! We are going to have lots of pool days when it eventually turns warm.
Okay...that is so way cute. I love it! No wishful thinking here. It's bathing suit weather for us. I don't miss Utah this time a year that's for sure.
HI!! I found your blog on Alisha's. Hope you don't mind. Your girls are beautiful!. I can't believe I haven't seen you in years. I hope all is good.
Post a Comment