It was a quiet moment at the Erickson household. Never a good sign with small children. And an even worse sign when they won't answer when you call. Quite the make-up job for her first time. I was hoping she wouldn't care about this stuff until she was 20! Ya right!
5 years ago



8 comments:
These little turkeys we have--how do they know. . .how do they know!?
love it- can't believe she is getting into your makeup already. it was my most favorite thing when i was her age though-she likes fun stuff!
I think it looks beautiful
Jared and Mandy,
Your girls are absolutely adorable.
Reena Bostock
How true and how funny! I love your girls!
To smart for our own good, is what I always say.
I love the make up you should let her where it every day. She is so cute. Did she put it on her siter? That's what mine do.
Your pictures are really cute.
Love the pics! Too funny! I can't wait! P.S. You are tagged! See my blog for details!
Post a Comment