1/2 bushel of freshly picked peaches from a local fruiststand $14A tank of gas to grandma's and back $40
A lovely day with my most favorite people in the world......Priceless
Jared went on hiatus with his brother fishing last weekend, so I went on hiatus as well..my mom and I went to my grandparents house for an overnighter. It was so much fun and I love watching my kids interact with their great grandparents. Grandpa fed them pink peppermints (a staple at their house) the entire time. They were on a sugar high for 2 days after we got home. They are so loving and fun. They are such phenomenal people. They still actively work on their farm and they are in their late 80's. I can only dream of having that kind of stamina! They are two of my most favorite people in the world. Love you!



6 comments:
PRICELESS PRICELESS PRICELESS!!
Way to make wonderful memories.
thanks again for the fun labor day weekend. it was so fun to just hang out and do nothing more than enjoy the company of friend and family.
much love
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun at Grandma and Grandpa's!
I love grandparents. That's one of the reasons I so don't want to be up here. How many kids are lucky enough to know their great-grandparents, especially great-gpas?
Grandpas are seriously the best! How fun that your girls can spend time with their Great Grandpa. Take lots of pictures, these are memories they will treasure!
so wishing i could have come with you to make some yummness.
love the pics. can't believe your grandparents are still working their farm. thought about them when we went to park city one day in august.
i love fall, and the baking involved, i just need someone else to do it for me this year. i'm too tired. :)
Post a Comment