Well...Alex has caught on to the dress-up thing lately and loves to get all dolled up with Sam. (Her face doesn't exactly show that, but none-the-less)
Sam still doesn't get the idea of putting dress-ups on over your clothes....instead she strips completely down and re-dresses. So when she was helping Alex get her tutu on, the shorts got lost in the process. Love it.
5 years ago



8 comments:
Sam and Alex are just so cute! I just love that last picture:)
Such a cute post! Your girls are darling!!
cutest.redheads.ever. Love them!!! Have another one!!!
the little ladies are adorable. love alex's leggies showing.
What beautiful princesses!! So girly!
I can't believe how much they've changed. Looks like you guys had a fabulous summer. I loved the makeshift bathtub!
HI! I can't believe how long it's been since we've seen you guys! It's been two kids too long, apparently :) Your girls are so adorable! Mike and I were just barely talking about how Jared was one of our only regularly visiting Home Teachers, and we wondered where you guys were. Thank you, Blogger. (And, thank you, Jared :)
We keep a blog if you're interested. Drop us a line!
mckenna.christiansen@gmail.com
I been waiting fooooorever for an update from you! And of course it was darling! Sam couldn't be cuter in those camping pics, what a personality - and Alex's little leg in that tutu are just delicious! Wish our girlies could play dress up together. xoxo
Post a Comment