We had some new family pictures taken a month or so ago and I am loving them! They turned out great and I can't thank our darling friend Camille for taking them! We love you Mil! She did a phenomenal job-check out her blog (it is in our favs) to see more amazing photography.
Camille had to touch up just about every picture Alex was in because she drooled so much!
Those pictures really are great! You have really cute girls. I love getting new family photos...but it is so much work sometimes. (my kids don't cooperate too easily)
Your girls are the cutest and your family pictures turned out so great. I have been wanting to do new family pictures since it has been over a year for us, but Shawn and the kids are not thrilled with the idea. I will just have to plan it and give them no choice. Hope all is well! Love your cousin Mandi
LOVE the pics!!! You have the cutest little family!! Your girls are adorable!! I love the rustic background for your pics too, it's way cool!!! Hope you guys are doing great!
Wow! Great pics! Mandy you look so beautiful in these pictures. I love your hair. My grandbabies are darling aren't they? Jared is looking good too. Wonderful pictures of all of you.
16 comments:
Those pictures really are great! You have really cute girls. I love getting new family photos...but it is so much work sometimes. (my kids don't cooperate too easily)
oh my gosh!! I had to let all my sisters see your cute girls!! Oh I just love love love the pictures! Hope you are doing great:)
Darling pics! What a beautiful family!!
sooo cute!
Your girls are the cutest and your family pictures turned out so great. I have been wanting to do new family pictures since it has been over a year for us, but Shawn and the kids are not thrilled with the idea. I will just have to plan it and give them no choice.
Hope all is well!
Love your cousin Mandi
LOVE the pics!!! You have the cutest little family!! Your girls are adorable!! I love the rustic background for your pics too, it's way cool!!! Hope you guys are doing great!
I love the pictures. The black and white one of Sam is my favorite. Everyone looks great, but I love the ones of you and Jared. You look fabulous!
Wow Mandy...they all look great.
Wow! These are all so fabulous. Love the background! What building are you poing in front of?
I love the pictures! Your girls are so cute & have the sweetest little faces!
LOVE the pics. Your girls are so adorable. You're lookin pretty great yourself!
Yoour girls are so cute. I love the pics we are going to have some taken and I am kind of scared that Keenan won't be very good??
Thanks for the shout-out! You four are the cutest family and I'm so glad I got to take your photos!
Love the pictures! Talk about a photogenic family!
Wow! Great pics! Mandy you look so beautiful in these pictures. I love your hair. My grandbabies are darling aren't they? Jared is looking good too. Wonderful pictures of all of you.
Wow! Those turned out so darn cute!
Post a Comment