5 years ago
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Don't Sell The...(fill in the blank)
Sam gave a rousing prayer tonight. We are selling one of our cars and tonight she decided to care about it. She is so sad that we are selling 'our black car'. So in her prayers tonight between us prodding her to thank Heavenly Father for our home, our family, etc. She pipes in every other sentence with 'thank you we don't sell our black car' 'thank you we don't sell our grey car' 'thank you we don't sell the truck' 'thank you we don't sell my bed' 'thank you we don't sell mommy's bed' and so on. Not sure where the beds factor in there, but sure enough..she blessed us we wouldn't sell them. Kids say the darndest things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Love the prayer! Glad to see that your cute family is doing so well. I love your fam photos you all look amazing, where were you guys at?
That is hilarious! Oh, the mind of a 3 year old. I will never really understand how it works, but I love the randomness of it all!
how sweet!
Probably the first time it connected for her that possessions could be sold and go away. Beds must be pretty important to her! Me too! I love my bed. Anyway, how adorably cute! Pretty hard to be serious and not smile during those kind of sweet prayers.
Post a Comment