I've been meaning to post about this forever, but alas, I've been procrastinating. We had a great time at the annual Olsen Family campout and I thought I better post before our pics disappear (I accidentally erased them last year-EEK)! We had a great time-thanks Jackie & Wayne!
We had a fun activity painting shirts. Needless to say, Spencer and Sam got a little creative with the painting.

I know that kids get dirty camping, and I'm all for a little dirt, but jeez-o-pete! These kiddos were so covered in dust and dirt and lunch that I couldn't handle it! So we improvised with a rubbermaid tote. It was even heated! What luxury!
Alex attempting to shoot a marshmallow. We have marshmallow wars each year to see who can shoot them the farthest. It is pretty fun to watch, and even more fun to eat the ammo!
I know that kids get dirty camping, and I'm all for a little dirt, but jeez-o-pete! These kiddos were so covered in dust and dirt and lunch that I couldn't handle it! So we improvised with a rubbermaid tote. It was even heated! What luxury!



1 comment:
Wow! Looks like a ton of fun!
That rubbermaid bathtub was a swell idea.
Post a Comment