
It was an absolutely perfect Easter. The girls woke up and had a great time finding the Easter baskets the Easter bunny left them as well as a lot of fun eggs he had hidden around the house. In the afternoon, we went to Grandma Diane's for a delish lunch and a fun Easter egg hunt with all the grand kids. The weather was absolutely gorgeous! The boys enjoyed a few good games of Bocce Ball and the kids ran amuck. It was a fabulous day and we were so glad to see everyone and enjoy the great weather. Thanks again Grandma Diane! We love you!
5 comments:
you people are so dang cute. i love the ladies dresses.
How do you do the girls hair like that? They have the cutest hairdos! You are so awesome! I lovce the family pictures!
I barely recognized you with straight hair. I love it! I love the girls Easter dresses too. Tell your family HI the next time you see them.
I LOVE your cute Easter family picture!! Your girls look absolutely adorable as always!! I love their matching dresses and the cute, cute hair!! I hope Makenzi will sit still long enough for me to braid her hair when it gets long enough!! It sounds like you guys had a great Easter, I loved all the pics!!!!! PS- thanks for the congrats on our little guy! We are so excited he is finally here!! You will have to send me any advice you have on raising 2 kiddos, since you are the pro! :-)
I love the cute Easter dresses. Such a cute family picture.
Post a Comment