Thursday, April 30, 2009

Creating A Masterpiece

The girls had some great one on one time with dad last night creating fabulous works of art. Art at our house is a clothes-off activity, so pardon the scantily clad chicas. They had a great time and did a great job...all though generally by the end of it the paint and the masterpiece ends up a beautiful muddy color. The palette wasn't doing so hot after a while. Sam loves to stir all the colors together and paint the entire plate by the end of it.
Sam is getting pretty good at spelling her name. (Although I think she had a bit of help from Dad on this particular occasion)Alex couldn't seem to stay on her side of the drawing board...She would sneak around and put a mark on Sam's side every now and again. It would tick Sam off and she would yell at her to get back on her side.

8 comments:

A & E said...

i love that art time is 'clothes off' at your house. :) i'm LOVE LOVE LOVING the stuff you sent for my b-day. you are a star. love you!

I Love Good Grub said...

I love this! What a great little art easel! (sp?)

Magoo said...

your girls are so stinkin cute!!!

Skye O. said...

i think i would end up painting more than my boys...and they would have it everywhere it shouldn't be. Looks like so much fun.

email me so I can send you my address if you still need it. You're so sweet!
skyeolson@gmail.com

Reena Bostock said...

What fun! Your girls look like they are talented!

Bourgeous said...

Oh how sweet, I especially like how well they work together! Alex sounds a lot like our helpful David, what lucky older siblings they have.

Creech Family said...

What a fun activity. I just had to comment on how talented you are. Those dresses are amazing. I could never do anything like that.

Ben and Michelle said...

That looks like a lot of fun. You guys are such cute parents.