I got the itch to sew and saw this darling dress pattern at Joann's-and bonus-it was all 40% off (pattern and material). I couldn't pass it up. So, here is the finished product. I finished them just in time for them to wear them to the Gold and Green Ball (our annual ward dance) on a daddy daughter date. So fun! Now if I could only get some photography skills so they looked half as cute as they are in person!And the little darlings wearing them are about as cute as they come. But I'm not bias or anything ;).
Well, everyone else said what I was thinking...so ditto. Your amazing and your girls look so cute. We hang out enough you would think some of your skills would have rubbed off!!
Cute as a button! I think your pictures look great! Your girls are seriously so adorable. You seriously have to be the most talented person I know. I'm happy to be your friend. Can't wait to see your next little project.
How cute!!!! I think I need to hit up some sewing classes. So great to see you guys. The girls are just ADORABLE. We'll call again next time we're in Utah. Hopefully, Violet will be awake this time. What a party pooper.
20 comments:
Hi Mandy,
Great job on the dresses. I am very impressed. They turned out wonderful. Hopefully I will learn to sew one day.
Michelle
ADORABLE!!! I love the dresses and they look even cuter on your sweet girls!! You are one talented, fabulous woman!!
Love them! The girls look so cute.
Mandy you have some serious skills, they are adorable
Those are darling! I love them.
They turned out so cute!
Very cute! I'm very impressed with your sewing skills. I'm still recovering from my Christmas stocking adventure.
I totally love the dresses--and your girls look dang cute! I cannot believe that little Alex, her hair is darling!
I love the color combination...very cute!
I LOVE them! Theay are so wonderful! and your girls just look so cute in them! What a fun project! Way to go woman!
Have I told you lately how much you amaze me? You are my role model for getting things done! I love you!
how many times can I say that you are So talented and AMAZE me? NEVER ENOUGH!!
they are darling.
when I have cute little girlies will you help dress them in cute homemade stuff?
Look at your talents! I love the dresses - of course your girls just look like little models.
Well, everyone else said what I was thinking...so ditto. Your amazing and your girls look so cute. We hang out enough you would think some of your skills would have rubbed off!!
Cute as a button! I think your pictures look great! Your girls are seriously so adorable. You seriously have to be the most talented person I know. I'm happy to be your friend. Can't wait to see your next little project.
Love the dresses! You are so talented!
The fresses turned so cute. Your girls look adorable. I wish I could sew like that. But I am learning a little at a time.
Cute, Cute dresses. You have got skills girl!!
I love those dresses! I saw that very same fabric on sale last week and was lamenting no dress-wearing little people around here.
How cute!!!! I think I need to hit up some sewing classes. So great to see you guys. The girls are just ADORABLE. We'll call again next time we're in Utah. Hopefully, Violet will be awake this time. What a party pooper.
Post a Comment