Saturday, June 7, 2008

Word of the Day

NOSTALGIC Don't know why but it seems to be on the tip of my tongue today and I can't seem to stop using it! For those of you that I've commented on your blog-I apologize-this word has been highly overused! I was doing a little blogging around (stalking-perhaps) tonight while Jared is off scouting and hopped upon a bunch of old high school and student ward friends that I haven't seen in ages. It is so much fun to see how everyone is doing and how kids have grown and what people are into these days. I am amazed at all of you! Oh the wonder of the computer age. We are so blessed that we have such a unique and fast way to keep in touch and support each other in daily life regardless of distance!

7 comments:

Mo said...

Mand~I love everything about your blog. I can never wait to see it. The pictures of the girls are adorable and that goose egg of Sam's is huge. Isn't is wonderful that they heel fast.

PS nostalgic can never be overused.

Brad Christensen said...

Hey Mandy! So good to see you guys! Looks like life is going good. your girls are sooo cute! Tell Jared hi!

Brad Christensen said...

O' I guess I should clarify....Its Nicole..actually. I need to fix that.

brandi said...

Word of the day...how very Mandy! Nostalgic is a good thing. And amen to all your comments about the computer age and being connected. What a fun blessing from (the mixed blessing of) the internet.

Annie said...

Mandy! Yay! Thanks for commenting on my blog. I totally agree with you on the wonders of blogging. It's so cool to see what the old 28th ward crew is up to. Very "nostalgic". ;) You guys look great and your girls are adorable. I can't believe how old Sam is. Ugh, I can't believe how old I am... Anyway, Mike says hi and tell Jared hi. It's so good to "see" you (even if it's in blog world). Love Annie Parker

Katelyn said...

Hi Mandy! I don't know if you remember me, but I found the link to your blog on Marie's blog.

It's funny that you posted this. I've been doing a bit of stalking myself. :) You're kids are so cute!

Feel free to stop by our blog.
katelynandmichaelmason.blogspot.com

Fortunes said...

Mandy,
Hi! Can you send me your e-mail address. We are making our blog private (long story) and I want to invite you. My e-mail is jewels_lcba@yahoo.com.
Julia