Sam enjoyed catching some rays in her warm towel the most. She kept informing me that the water was cold (even though I filled the pool with heated water!)
My sister Megan gave Sam 3-D sidewalk chalk for her birthday. Sam is in love with it! Thank heavens she gave us 2 sets-Sam and Alex both LOVE the funky glasses!
Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. It feels like forever since we've seen you. Looks like you're having bunches of fun!! Tegan won't even touch a pool, what a poopy head hunh?!
Your gals could be the cover of a parenting magazine! I love Alex being caught red handed, it looks like good black male photos for the future. Hope that summer keeps being tons of fun.
11 comments:
Love, love, love the pic of Sam with the mountains, and the two of them looking at each other with their goggles on. Yay for summer!
Cute pictures. That looks like so much fun.
Hey Mandy!
Cute girls! Got to love that red hair, huh?
fun, fun in the sun. Happy Summer!
I love these pictures with the girls and their glasses. TOO cute. You are wonderful. I hope this week is a little less stressful for you.
HOT glasses!!!
Your girls are babes.
I loved visiting this weekend... playing games/eating treats/playing at the park with sam, alex and braxton. thanks for being such a great friend.
love you.
Your girls are so cute. I love summer time. I'm going to have to go and buy some 3-D chalk for Michael.
Julia
Your girls are so adorable! I can't believe how big they are getting. It feels like forever since we've seen you. Looks like you're having bunches of fun!! Tegan won't even touch a pool, what a poopy head hunh?!
these pictures rock! those glasses are too fun. I love the half-underwater picture.
Gotta love summer!! There is nothing quite like playing in the pool or sprinklers on a hot summer day! Love the shades too! LOL!
Your gals could be the cover of a parenting magazine! I love Alex being caught red handed, it looks like good black male photos for the future. Hope that summer keeps being tons of fun.
Post a Comment