Thursday, June 5, 2008

Hmm Hmm Good

Watermelon totally speaks summer to me! The girls were thoroughly enjoying this treat on our little camping trip. I couldn't stop taking pictures!
Chipmunk-cheeked and oh so happy!


Alex especially loved gnawing on the rind.
Look at that face! Priceless!

6 comments:

Jill said...

cutest pix ever!!!! your girls are adorable.
i love watermelon too. yummy!!!!

Ashlee said...

Alex has the cutest little smile with those 2 teeth poking up. Looks like you guys have been keeping yourselves busy lately! We are jealous of all the campouts, we have yet to go on any camping trips here. One of the things we miss most about Cache Valley!

Bobbi said...

So even though Jane didn't want to give Sam and hug when we left last time. She has talked about Sam, dress up, beads, and cards at least every other day since!! I love the watermelon! Your kids remind me so much of mine--too cute to handle with lots and lots of personality..only without the red hair!!

I Love Good Grub said...

So cute! I can't wait to take more pictures of these two. I love hearing about all your recent adventures. Your girls are so lucky to have such great parents!

A & E said...

Oh Nelle-I love the pics! I can't believe how big your little ladies are getting. Alex looks so grown up. And I'm so glad you had such a great time camping, it's such a fun vacation, even with little ones. ;)

Jill said...

Your girls are so dang cute!