Thursday, June 5, 2008

Newsflash!

OK...so I went a little crazy updating the blog. There were a bunch of things waiting to be posted and I finally paused to do it (yes-the post really says 1 AM. I am an inherent night owl and my brain just doesn't shut down when there are things to be done!). I just can't help myself! I love photos and they speak volumes for me (too bad I'm not a better photographer). Plus it is about the only way I get anything documented lately. So be warned...there are a lot of new posts. Hope you don't get too lost in them!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Jealous!
looks like you guys have been up to a lot of fun. I love those packs!I love the bundle o blog, you make everything sound like a thrilling adventure.

brandi said...

I love, love, love all the updates! You guys are so darned cute. And I was totally groovin' to "float on" --one of my fave songs ever. way to have good taste, love ya!

Bourgeous said...

Love all the photos, what an adventureous family. You all look so happy in your vacation photos (love doing the vacations but preparing with the kiddo's sure has changed the way I look at vacation photos, it is a lot more work - but being able to show your children new things is so worth it)

Les said...

Thanks for the girl's camp support...If you get a knock on your door at midnight sometime this week, you'll know who it is!