What is his name? Jared Calvin Erickson
How long have you been married? 6 years in May
How long did you date? Eternity-just kidding, we were high school sweethearts and dated for over 2 years before his mission...then dated some more when he got back.
How old is he? 28
Who eats more? It used to be totally Jared, but now I think we eat the same amount except when it comes to treats. Like Spence, Jared can totally down the sweets! He would probably live on junk if I let him and he does when I'm not home to cook!
Who said "I Love You" first? Jared...it seemed like forever...I knew I loved him long before he ever said it...but I didn't dare say anything until he said something first (totally high school).
Who is smarter? Jared totally schools in the smart department. We once had a chemistry class together...he would sit and read the Statesman all through class while I feverishly took notes and studied my buns off...and he would still ace the test! (and I would barely get a decent grade after hours of studying!)
Who's temper is worse? Mine for sure. If there is ever a disagreement...I am usually the one to start it. Jared is just Mr. Mellow and listens without even breaking a sweat. I don't think I've ever seen him completely ticked off. It drives me batty sometimes that he won't put up a fight, but I am grateful he is so easy going and lets me vent every now and again. Like Britt, I think he has really mellowed me a little also.
Who does the laundry? Me. He would do it if I asked him, but I'm afraid something would come out completely the wrong color. He is a bit picky about how his shirts are dried though...He's always afraid they'll shrink and not fit his large frame!
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do
Who pays the bills? I do most of the bill paying (surprising since he is the accountant), but we review our finances and such together.
Who cooks dinner? I do...Jared would live on candy if I didn't. He is awesome at breakfast though! He makes the best pancakes & waffles!
Who drives when you are together? He always drives
Who is more stubborn? Definitely me...he has his moments, but I am sure I take the cake!
Whose parents do you see the most? I think we are pretty even....we live fairly close to everyone and try to see them all pretty equal.
Who proposed? Jared. He had this entire master plan for President's day one year...we went to Angel's Landing in Zions National Park and he proposed on the top of the cliff. He always cornily (is that a word) jokes that he was going to throw me off the edge if I said no.
Where did you get married? Logan Temple
Who has more friends? We've been married long enough that I think most of our friends are mutual friends now.
Who has more siblings? Jared - he has 3 brothers and 3 sisters...I have 1 brother and 3 sisters.
Who wears the pants in the family? I think we are pretty even on this one. We try to put in a team effort.
I too am so GRATEFUL for my cute hubby! He really is an incredible and thoughtful man and I truly married up! I really can't imagine life without him! Love you honey!
I tag Amber, Camille, Mindi, Ashley Summers and Ashlee Woolf!



No comments:
Post a Comment