Friday, March 7, 2008

Our First Bar Fight!

OK, not really...but close! We have our first official hole in the wall...Pretty sad after not even 2 years of living here! Sam was dinking around on the edge of the tub, lost her balance, and caught the towel rack on the way down. You wouldn't think a pint-sized toddler could pull that off the wall so easily, but needless to say...she ripped it clean off in about 2 seconds. I was a bit perturbed, but I couldn't really be all that mad at her because
A. it was an accident and she could have broken her arm instead...which wouldn't have been fun and
B.
she immediately gave me a horrified funny look and said 'Sorry, mommy, sorry'... How can you be mad after an act like that! So now we are getting a lesson in drywall repair. Yippee.

4 comments:

Ashlee said...

Too bad we don't live a little closer, I just happen to know a great drywaller! Seriously how can you be mad when they are so dang cute? Having a 2 year has really increased the need for patience! But then again, 2 is still just such a fun age.

mckenzie said...

she's so stinkin cute! I can't handle it.

Jill said...

Oh, bum deal. But you are so cute...what a good mom not to freak out on your sweet child when it really was an "accident!" Good for you!!

Sheri said...

I can totally see Sam's face. It's looks like that that almost make you feel bad because you know they think they are in serious trouble. You are the greatest, and I'm sure either you or Jared already have it fixed.