Alex has discovered cupboards and can't get enough! She is into every drawer, door, and cubby she can find! And of course loves to pull every item out without refrain. It's back to more childproofing for us. The other day she got the nail polish out of our bathroom. Eek! Lucky we got to that one before disaster struck!
Good thing she's so cute, it's a little harder to get frustrated with them when they flash you a big toothless grin! We just barely put cupboard locks on all of our cupboards so Shay can't get into them. When she woke up the next morning she went from door to door grunting in frustration, she just couldn't figure out what had happened.
She is getting so big!!!! I recognize that fun baby drawer too. :) It is so fun to find you guys on here. Looks like you are doing great. I can't wait to come visit Logan again...I miss Utah and family. At least Adam and I have Aaron and Lisa out here. Anyway, love the pict.'s! :)
5 comments:
Are they not soo much fun at this age---disasters and all!
Good thing she's so cute, it's a little harder to get frustrated with them when they flash you a big toothless grin! We just barely put cupboard locks on all of our cupboards so Shay can't get into them. When she woke up the next morning she went from door to door grunting in frustration, she just couldn't figure out what had happened.
LOVE the grin. She is just too cute!
Mandy, your girls are adorable! I just managed to find your blog & wanted to say hello!
She is getting so big!!!! I recognize that fun baby drawer too. :) It is so fun to find you guys on here. Looks like you are doing great. I can't wait to come visit Logan again...I miss Utah and family. At least Adam and I have Aaron and Lisa out here. Anyway, love the pict.'s! :)
Post a Comment