Monday, March 3, 2008

The Best Thing in the World

This morning I woke up and it was such a beautiful, sunny day! What could be better than waking up next to the ones you love with the sun shining gloriously through your window! It is one of my most favorite things. I love to just lay in bed and snuggle them (and occasionally break out into a pillow fight or a tickling war)!

7 comments:

Andy & Ashlee said...

I agree whole heartedly, sunny days here come few and far between so when the sun is shining it just makes the whole day!

The Ericksons said...

I agree. Today is a great day, but I'm jealous that your kids are big enough to crawl in bed with you and snuggle for a minute before you have to get up. Once mine wake up there is no laying in bed.

Sheri said...

wouldn't it be great if they stayed in bed and snuggled all day, instead of ransacking the house? I love those precious moments, and can hardly pull myself away. Love the pictures!

Jill said...

your little family is so cute, love the picture of Jared with his girls!! So fun and I totally agree about the laying in bed and having family snuggles, it's the BEST.

Jill said...

Amen sista! Hope your WHOLE day was fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

Those kind of days really are the BEST! What a beautiful little family!

Matt and Allyson said...

Mandy, thanks for saying hello. I'm glad you found us. Keep in touch. Ally