Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Snipped

We had a bit of a catastrophe today. I still can't speak of it without getting a little perturbed. A lovely little lady of mine decided to snip snip....and....well, the results aren't too terrible, but man! We've had this talk 3 times already! Throw me a bone! Aren't we past the personal barber stage! I'm getting a little heated just typing about it. Maybe tomorrow I can collect myself and my pictures and post the results. Eek.

6 comments:

Jill said...

I'm so sorry, I was just thinking the other day how mad I would be if my boys ever do that to their little sister. I want to see pictures.

Reena Bostock said...

Oh...I'm so lucky my girl never did that. I can't wait to see the pics. Was it Sammy?

Sheri said...

Oh no! I am dreading the day Ashlyn (or payden) decides to cut her hair. I want to see pictures. Good thing you have a mother in law that can help fix anything!

Jenny said...

I love almost four year olds, but really, not my favorite age. Whinny, mischievous, slooooow, etc. (I'm talking about mine.)

Brit said...

Yes, post pics. Wow 3 times, that is not fun! Your a great mom!

Andy & Ashlee said...

Oh NO! Hopefully it wasn't too bad, not to the scalp or anything! Good thing she's so darn cute, it's harder to stay mad at them when they just look at you with their cute little innocent face.