I just tried a new recipe for fruit pizza (I've never really made it myself...but love the stuff). I have to say this is the best recipe I've found yet. Jared even likes it (he has some weird aversion to fruit on bread unless it is jam...I know it's cookie...but it is all bread to him. Until now)! It was a hit! Thanks Katie-bring on more great recipes! Click here to get this one.



13 comments:
This looks yummy! Can we come over?! Kidding!!!
yum where is mine? :)
I love fruit pizza, and love making it--but I have to say this is the cutest/best presentation I have ever seen. I have never thought to put the fruit on like that--it makes me want to go make some.
wow!!! looks aMAzING!!
Can we make this when we are all together next weekend?
Mandy yours looked much better than mine. Way to show me up. I am glad you liked it. I have been making your peanut butter bars very chance I get. If you have any good recipes please share them. I am so bored with dinner ideas. Maybe we will see you guys in a couple of weeks.
Very beautiful. THanks for a fun party yesterday and games today. I actually decided to check a few blogs for once this year. :)
love you
Now I really just want fruit pizza for dinner! Forget the real meal, lets head for the yumminess! ANd I can, cuz that's what the baby wants!
That looks so tasty! And I am so in the mood for something fresh like that.
K, I am dying at how fabulous your girls are. They are sooooo cute.
YUMMY!! That looks so delicious, like it should be on the cooking channel or something :). I've actually had an urge to make one of those lately (a random pregnancy craving i'm sure!) The girls are getting so grown up, i think Sam looks a ton like you now. You've got some pretty cute kids there!
Yummmmmmy! That looks very delicous. We will have to give it a try:)
there's something about fruit right now that just makes me really happy.
Yumm!! That looks so good. Thanks for sharing.
Looks delicious. I can't wait to try this recipe. :)
Michelle
Post a Comment