Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Summer here we come!

We have had a couple days of great sunny, warm weather this week, so in honor of the good weather, we painted toes today. Alex was trying to get in on the action and help with Sam's toes, so we painted Alex's too (her first time). I think she was feeling a little left out because after having hers painted, she didn't bug Sam the rest of the pedicure! Sorry for the poor picture...it's a little difficult getting Alex to hold still!

6 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love it!! We just painted out toes bright pink the other too! I was Claire's first time also, but it looks like Alex has a lot more paint on her cute little toes than Claire did--she kept wiping them off!!

Andy & Ashlee said...

I LOVE it! Cute, Cute background paper for your blog...perfect for summer.

The Ericksons said...

Cute toes. You know I love that. So fun.

Jill said...

That is so cute!!

Matt and Allyson said...

What cute little piggies!

Anonymous said...

Look at those toes - I want to eat them up!!! Not yours of course, just the babies! Nothing like a good pedi to get you in the mood for summer. xoxo