I shouldn't have said anything about the great weather...it's raining again (and thundering and lightning). Don't get me wrong, I LOVE rainy weather and how it makes everything look so green and fresh, but I am so ready for a little stint of Summer!
Hey, don't complain about the weather, you should come to Laramie. Its May 12 and its snowing! Hey, its great to see your guys blog. This Aaron Erickson by the way. We got an email from Summer and she had you link on there. Anyway, good to see you guys are doing well. Talk to you later
2 comments:
Amen, bring on the sun! Good luck with your kitten and keep painting those toes. Painted toes and sandals just scream summer!
Hey, don't complain about the weather, you should come to Laramie. Its May 12 and its snowing! Hey, its great to see your guys blog. This Aaron Erickson by the way. We got an email from Summer and she had you link on there. Anyway, good to see you guys are doing well. Talk to you later
Post a Comment