Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Sheri tagged me to gloat about Jaer a little more. So here it is everyone:
A- ATV of Choice? 4-wheeler or snowmobile (he'd love it more if he had his own)
B- Born? March
C- Cookies or Candy? Both please...he'll eat any junk food in sight in a matter of moments!
D- Date of Choice When You Go Out? Dinner & a drive or movie
E- Essential Items? Cell phone, thumb drive,
F- Favorite Foods? Mandarin Garden tiny spicy chicken, Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake or poppyseed cake
G- Gas or Diesel Vehicle? Gas-Toyota Tundra Crewmax to be exact
H- Hobbies? Anything outdoors, camping, basketball, volleyball, woodworking
I- Ice Cream Flavor? Cookies 'N Cream or Breyers Toffee Crunch
J- Job? Tax Accountant
K- Kids? 2 Girls, Sam & Alex
L- Last Vacation as a Couple? By ourself? We don't know what that is. ;)
M-Morning Person or Night Owl? Night Owl now, he used to be a morning person, but I converted him
N- Number of Siblings? 6- 3 brothers, 3 sisters
O- OCD or Sloppy? OCD..definitely tidy and neat (more than me most days)
P- Pet Peeves? Slow drivers in the fast lane, people who don't take care of things
Q- Quiet or Loud? Quiet unless he knows you really well
R- Restaurant? Mandarin Garden or Cafe Sabor
S- Sports? Basketball, volleyball, swimming, biking, anything
T- Tight Wad or Spender? TIGHT WAD!!!! Totally (which is good for me).
U- Unknown Fact About Him? He cries more than I do (not about whimpy stuff, but spiritual stuff)
V- Vegetables? Pretty much likes them all, thank heavens
W- Worst Habit? Only folding his stuff when helping fold clothes
X- Xtra Curricular Activities in High School? Swimming..that's about it. He wasn't much into high school.
Y- Your Favorite Thing About Him? His tender heart. He is always considerate of others, loves his family, and LOVES his girls. He is always doing little things for them and for me.
Z- Zodiac Sign? Pisces

I tag Ashlee Woolf, Bobbi, and McKenzie

3 comments:

Jennie said...

hi there! i don't know if you remember me or not but we were in the same married student ward in logan!

i found your blog through a blog friend of a blog friend of a blog friend! :)

i love it! you have done a great job here!

keep in touch!

brandi said...

Fun learning all about Jared. I wish we could get together soon. I also love the Rainbow Connection by Kermit.

Fortunes said...

Hi guys,

Your family is too cute. I'm glad your girls have red hair. I hope we have a little red head in our family some day. Are you guys still in Logan? What are you up to? This is my first time blogging, but it is fun, I can tell I am going to spend way to much time on it.

Julia and Jeremy