Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ode to Pipe-cleaners

One of Sam's friends gave her some fun art supplies for her birthday that included a bag of pipe-cleaners. What great, cheap entertainment! It kept her (and all of us) entertained for hours!
This may be a bit long, but it is funny (and super nerdy). Sorry for the weird sounds in the background-I just took it with our digital camera...so it's not great quality.


Sam will probably be mortified in the coming years to see pictures of her with underwear on her
head, but they really do the trick to keep sponge rollers in! I remember my mom doing this every Saturday night with me and my sisters so we'd have pretty, curly hair for church.

3 comments:

Jill said...

What a fun idea! Too cute.

I love all your posts and pix. Fun times for you guys lately!!

Ashlee said...

I am going to have to steal the underwear on the head idea. Laynee curlers always fall right out. It makes for some great picture as well.

brandi said...

underwear on her head! HA,HA, that is so classic! I am going to be laughing about this for a while! love it!