Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A New World Record!

Well...I think we've set some sort of record. Cat #3 is no longer. We had her what, 5 days? We have the worst luck! This one decided it liked to climb up into cars. Jared went to pull out of the garage to go to church on Sunday and I'll spare you the gory details, but the cat is history. We really aren't animal abusers! Sam is already wanting another cat and I just don't know how much more death and destruction I can take around this house!

7 comments:

Melissa said...

It must be a bad week for cats, I saw one get hit right in front of our house yesterday. would a stuffed cat suffice ???

Andy & Ashlee said...

That used to happen to our cats all of the time. Hope your girls are dealing well with the loss. I say go ahead, get another. Why not?!?

The Ericksons said...

Our cats did the same thing when I was little, but we kept getting more. Give another one a try. It may eventually work out.

sunnydaycamp said...

I'm so sorry to hear about the cats. no good.

I'll be home next weekend for my parents farewell. we'll have to visit.

much love!!!
hope you are enjoying the sunshine... hopefully cache valley is getting some.

Jill said...

Oh gross! Sad. I'm not a cat person though, sorry!!

mckenzie said...

we went through a period of cat death when I was younger. i think we killed three in a month. my mom always ran over them, or they wouldn't eat, or they'd do just what yours did. it's a challenging thing to keep one alive.

brandi said...

awwww! sad!