It has been a long time coming, but finally-a post. Oh how it would be to actually be on top of things and post regularly, but clearly, that plan is not going so hot. I think I must be starting to get old-things like sleeping and eating right, and energy are becoming rare commodities with 3 crazies running around and another one coming shortly! Enough complaining, on to the partying! Our family decided to reincarnate the family Halloween party-Halloween has always been one of my mom's favorite holidays, and we always have big plans which never come to fruition. Until this year. It was a blast. Thanks everyone for all the help! We donut bobbed, pumpkin bowled, pinned the nose on the witch, enjoyed some good grub and some ghoulish company. What could be better!
Woody, Jessie, Slinky Dog, a blue princess and a pirate
Miss Elizabeth Bennett
A pilgrim granny?
Father Time? (can you tell grandma and grandpa rummaged in mom's costume bin)
The flapper and the project manager



5 comments:
I love the slinky dog costume. That's one Toy Story character I haven't seen done before. So cute!
Oh how fun! Love the costumes. Everyone was so creative. I too love the slinky dog costume.
What a hoot-- I love the costumes and all the peeps!
that looked like such a fun party! woot woot!
glad you posted a new post.
why haven't you posted a shot of your cute belly? :)
I use to love Halloween too but it's not what it used to be when I was younger. So I'm glad to see you reviving some of the fun of the past. Those will make for good memories in the future. We all should do this and bring the Halloween fun traditions back again. I love your costumes!
Post a Comment