Sunday, January 8, 2012

Another Lovely Lady!

Our little darling is finally here! We are so excited! She is super sweet & easy going so far.
Ryen Melba Erickson
January 6, 2012
(born on Grandpa Von's birthday)
7 lb 8 oz
20 inches long
She has strawberry blonde hair like her dad
The natives seem to like her and are willing to keep her.

13 comments:

The Whitmers said...

Congratulations on the new little one! You have the most beautiful girls!! I am so excited for you. I need to find a way to meet the new little one.

Bobbi said...

Another lovely lady for sure!!! Congrats Jared and Mandy!! What a fun way to start the new year :)

sunnydaycamp said...

she fits right in. I am so happy for you. Crazy that I'm next in line! I send my love!

Anonymous said...

FOUR little ladies! You are so lucky! She is every bit as lovely as the rest. Congrats!

Jesse and Mindi said...

So stinkin cute!! Congrats!!! Love the name!! Let me know if ya need anything:)!! Love ya!

A & E said...

what a little beautiful lady!
can't wait to meet her in person.
i can't believe you have four! :)
love you!

Melissa said...

Congrats! You guys sure know how to make em cute!

WhiteFamily said...

What a doll! Congratulations!!!

Bourgeous said...

What a lucky little girl to be in such a wonderful family:) Can't wait to see more pics of her.

Amy said...

Congratulations!

A very lovely addition to your lovely family!

Wards said...

Congratulations!! It has been so long since I have been online that I didn't even know you were expecting. She is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

4 little women, how wonderful! Glad she is here and safe, still can't believe you girls are so grown-up with families of your own and in the fast lane, haha....

The Petersen's said...

I couldn't remember when you were due, congratulations. I still have a while to wait for mine. I'll have to get some advice for girls.