5 years ago
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Wandering Aimlessly
My children are at Lagoon with their dad...Bless him. I'm free! Free to do absolutely nothing. I have a very long to-do list that it would be GREAT to get a jump on, but all I can seem to do is sit on my rumpuss and blog stalk or do something similarly unproductive while holding my little sleeping lump of sunshine and sweetness. Blessed little thing that she is. Man it is fun to have a new little one to kiss and spoil. It is amazing how the other two seem like complete GIANTS now! They are all so divine. Such sweet little people that I can't seem to get enough of (I'm secretly going through withdrawals that I'm not watching my spunky girls scream and giggle on the kiddie rides). Well-off to attempt to get something done-like maybe grocery shop so there is a morsel of food for my little peeps to munch on when they come home...novel idea. Happy Thursday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hope you enjoyed your day. I am totally jealous of your newborn snuggling.
OH, my goodness, i have been wanting to check and see if you guys had your baby for a long time now and somehow, my crazy brain keeps forgetting! I'm so glad you left a comment for me today so I would remember!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, she is beautiful, I am so so sorry, what a bad friend to find out so late in the game. I hope I get to meet her soon. Hopefully we'll be making a trip up your way soon enough.
Post a Comment