Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Family Pics

We had a few family photos snapped in December. I just got them back from our DARLING and UBER TALENTED Photographer-Camille Stewart (T&C Photography below on my frequented blogs). I absolutely love her. She is so savvy with a camera. She always does such a fabulous job finding cool places to take them, getting great shots of the girls (which for Alex-is a challenge), and just-WOW-everything. So thanks Camille-We'll be making you some fabulous cookies soon (although it will take about 10 batches to even come close to the thanks you deserve). PS she has others on her blog...displayed much savvier than these.

5 comments:

Skye O. said...

They are amazing pictures. Your girls are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E!!!!!

Melissa said...

you guys look great! what a cute family

Christen said...

cute, adorable fam!!

Ben and Michelle said...

Great pictures. She did an amazing job. Plus your family is so cute.

Les said...

Wow, yes, she is UBER talented. I LOVE how those turned out, such GREAT winter pictures. Who knew snow could look so good in family pictures?? Congrats on your news, we'll think boy vibes in your direction!