That's right people, we are expecting Redhead Numero 3 sometime at the beginning of June. We just had our 20 week ultrasound today and everything looks great! We decided to add a little excitement and be surprised this time, so no word on which flavor yet (or how long the surprise will last-with Alex the ultrasound tech spilled the beans at 35 weeks). I think Jared secretly hopes and believes that maybe if he waits, he'll have a better chance of having a boy. We'll let you know how that works out for him.
5 years ago



21 comments:
Congrats you guys!! I could never handle the anticipation of not knowing if it was a boy or a girl, so kudo's to you!! Halfway there already, and you're just telling us fellow bloggers........naughty, naughty!! :)
Congrats! So excited for you both! Hope you are feeling good.
yay-so fun to see the cute little thing in picture. i'm so excited to meet another little redhead. :)
Congrats we are so excited for you and can't wait to meet yet another beautiful redhead girl ;)
Congrats on baby #3! How exciting. I hope for Jared to be blessed with a boy...everyone needs one :)
Congratulations, how exciting. Best of Luck on that boy Jared!
Yeah! Good luck! You guys make beautiful girls, so bring em on!
It's fun to see a picture of the little guy. I don't know how you two wait to see what you're having. I want to know from day 1. We're hoping for a boy for you too, but those cute little girls of yours are sure fun too!
Congrats Mandy! Your family is beautiful. I love the family pics! So cute. : )
I'm glad everything looked good!! I can't wait to see if it's a boy or a girl!! Hopefully someone spills the beans:-)!!
Congrats!! That is so exciting!
Yeah! How exciting. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you're feeling all right and that the doctor and techs can quiet this time.
Congrats!
Congratulations you two. Just keep the trend...you make beautiful girls!
Ahh, the world is so lucky to get another Erickson. We couldn't be happier for you guys!
So much fun to catch up on your cute family. Congratulations on Redhead#3!!
Yea! Our baby is due the same time yours is. We're having a boy and I hear Polly is having a boy so maybe it will be boys all around!! Congrats!
Congrats, and good luck. You will need it. Have fun upgrading your car to a van if you already haven't and being stuck in the house unless you are brave to go out on your own. 3 is hard, but atleast your girls will be older than mine. HOpe all is well.
Congrats Mandy and family - I was wondering if you were expecting. Boys are fun, but that's all I know :) Here's hoping.
Congratulations!!!! I am very excited for you guys.
Wow--how fun! I hope Jared gets a boy. They are really fun! Congrats--I am stoked for you two. We will be seeing Jared in a few weeks for our annual tax time...can't wait...Blah
congrats on number 3. It is a lot of fun when you don't know what you are having. It also makes the surprise of getting a boy a lot bigger. I didn't want to find out what my third baby was. I was pretty shocked to find out he was a boy. so shocked I asked Brian 2 times hat he really was. Wish you the best!
Post a Comment