
Every year Jared's work provides a fun day at Lagoon for everyone in the office. The girls have been anticipating the trip all week. It was a tad bit overcast when we went yesterday, but it turned out to be a lovely, sunny day by the end. We took a little trip on the train, rode lots of kiddie rides and Sam even tried a couple adult rides with me (Jared was a little chicken). We had a great time and can't wait until next year.


Sam and I on one of the adult rides. She LOVED it. I think she's going to be a little daredevil.


Alex waving to Sam & Dad on one of the high rides.

Jared looks right at home on the kiddie rides! They were just his size! ;)
6 comments:
Alex looks so big, I am still amazed at the amount of hair your two little girls have. . . look at that pony tail!! Looks fun:)
That picture of Jared is hilarious.
The last picture of Jared on the egg looking ride is so FUNNY!!! looks like you had fun.
Looks like tons of fun and you got some good pics to. You guys are fun parents, I don't know if I would last very long with little kids. Kudos!
I love Jared's long long legs in that cracked egg picture. So funny. Good job Jared, that's an awesome picture. I love the family shot too. So fun to hang out with you guys that night at Summerfest. Need to hang out again soon!
how fun!!! i haven't been to lagoon in ages. such a great summertime activity.
Post a Comment