Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random Pictures

These are just a few random pics taken during the last month.Alex falling asleep at the table before dinner (which is unheard of for this little food lover).These were taken at about 9 pm on a rainy night-she was running around the yard in her swimsuit with her purse and her hoodie on and that was about it. But she was loving life. Such a free little spirit.
Sam and her pet rock she made a while back at school. That thing has been everywhere with her!Our little cowgirl. Isn't she stylin!
Alex has learned how to hold up 2 fingers for her age. She frequently tells us she is 4 (like Sam). Some days she's even 5. But just recently she has finally started admitted she is 2.Enjoying a yummy treat with our best friend Grace.

8 comments:

Reena Bostock said...

Great pictures Mandy! Your girls are so sweet! I bet they keep you super busy and laughing all the time. I love it!!! Take care and have a wonderful summer!

I Love Good Grub said...

What sweet girls. I love them.

Brad Christensen said...

man your girls are cute. Miss you guys! Nicole

Terry Family said...

Hi it is your cousin Mandi and I just wanted to let you know that we are planning a last minute mini family reunion thing on the weekend of July 25th at Heise. Would you guys be available and interested? Sorry I didn't know how else to contact you. If interested please contact me by e-mail mandi_terry1@yahoo.com or phone 307-880-1609. We are still working out the details but it will be a camping, swimming, golfing, visiting, eating, etc. kind of thing. We would really love to see you guys there.
PS. If you guys could either let Tylon know or give me contact info. for him I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Tommy said...

Hey Erickson's...This is Tommy Kite. How are you? We are trying to get a hold of you guys. If you get a second, email me at tkite01@gmail.com.

Mo said...

The girls are getting so big. I haven't been to your house in a long time and I've never seen your deck. It looks awesome!

The Summers said...

Your girls are so big now! They are precious! We miss ya!

Jenny said...

Love the picture of Sam in the hoodie. Also, what the heck is Grace wearing?