Wednesday, December 3, 2008

So Grateful

OK...so I was looking at some other Thanksgiving posts..and don't feel like I expound enough in the thanks department publicly...so here are a few things I am truly thankful for in no particular order...

* My sweet, wild little family...I can't even imagine life without my 2 red-headed dumplings and my darling husband.
* Our WONDERFUL extended family-I am so glad that most of our family lives close-I love that our children get so much time with them to bond and grow close to them. They are truly a blessing to us and such a big help.
* Our warm, beautiful house
* A magnificent husband that treats me and the girls with lots of love, respect, and unselfish acts of service at all times.
* Great, dear friends t0 share funny (and not so funny) moments with and make everyday life glamorous.
* A testimony-I am so thankful for a Heavenly Father who is mindful of me and my families needs.

So thanks....a million times over.

1 comment:

Wayne and Jackie said...

We too are grateful for your darling little family. We love you all so much!