I just hopped upon these pictures of Alex's first Oreo...Mmm Mmm Good. This was a while ago...but so fun.Here are a couple from Sam's first encounter with the yummy cookie. Which made me wonder who was messier...I think Sam wins the prize.
Mandy, your little family is so cute. your girls are adorable. How is everything? Are you living in Cache Valley? It looks like you have become a great stay at home mommy. Take care and Merry Christmas.
4 comments:
I love little projects with the kids even thought it always ends up being such a clean up disaster. Your family is so sweet.
Mandy, your little family is so cute. your girls are adorable. How is everything? Are you living in Cache Valley? It looks like you have become a great stay at home mommy. Take care and Merry Christmas.
I love the mess you can tell they are learning to love the good stuff : ) Your girls are adorable! It was great to see you guys last weekend.
OH My she is...so cute and...so chocolaty...yum!!! I love it!
Post a Comment