So I've been tagged. So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 Joys:
My darling girls
My hubby
My testimony of the gospel
3 Fears:
Losing a close family member unexpectedly
That my kids will choose a hard path in life
That I'm not a good enough mom
3 goals:
Finish all my unfinished projects (get caught up on scrapbooking, sewing projects, etc)
Get a YARD! (you'd think with my schooling-I could actually get this done but alas...)
Right more regularly in my journal
3 current obsessions/collections:
Scrapbooking/stamping
Sewing
Organizing/Cleaning
3 facts about myself:
I don't like pie (or at least pie with piecrust)
I really like yardwork-pulling weeds, the whole 9 yards
I love working with my hands-I am very much a busy body and love having something for them to do!
I tag Abril, Megan, Annie, Ashley S, and Cassity. Good luck ladies-it is a bit hard to narrow some of them down!
5 years ago



3 comments:
How did I not know that you don't like pie? You'd think with all out treats I would have figured that one out.
Hey Mandi,
Hop on over to my blog! You are tagged!
I did it! Just for you, check out my blog!
Post a Comment